Affiliatebanner7

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

suvi, up close and personal

I did a little photo shoot outside with the pups yesterday, to get some more practice using my fancy camera, and capturing *sparkle* in their eyes. The pups all have such dark-colored eyes, that they tend to get lost without the right lighting. While I did get some fabulous practice with lighting and eyes, this was actually my favorite shot of the evening.


I especially love this one because those tiny little hairs on her lips are visible - and I so rarely get to see them without her tongue quickly getting in the way...if I'm anywhere near that close, it's a sure thing I'm getting kisses...

Happy Wednesday!

Comments (and critiques) welcome below...


1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful picture! I love all of Suvi's freckles.

    (I'm not a good photographer, Elka makes up for all of it, so my critiques will not be of much worth)

    ReplyDelete