Affiliatebanner7

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday, July 25th 2012 - Sugar S. Bear

Sugar was the first real life pit bull I ever got to know. And while I had already made up my mind that when I rescued a dog, it would be a pit bull, because of the high percentage of the shelter population they represent - Sugar sealed the deal for me. 

She was quiet, sweet, well-behaved, smart, and she really won me over with the trick "show me your belly!" If you've ever met Suvi, you know that this is her most popular trick, stolen from Sugar Bear, and followed closely by "Say please!"

Sugar Bear's momma is my cousin Danielle, and she's one of my favorite people in the world. It stands to reason, then, that Sugar is one of my favorite pups. Chad and I got to visit them in Michigan recently, so I snapped a quick iPhone photo of Sugar.

She was rescued from UPAWS in Marquette, MI about 5 years ago by Danielle and Dan.


Doesn't she just LOOK so sweet!?

Maybe I'll ask Danielle to write a guest blog about her someday. At any rate, this wasn't anywhere close to a "Wordless Wednesday" but I figured I better explain if I was posting a random dog photo :)  We don't need anyone thinking we got ANOTHER one!

Stay tuned next week for some big news on the blog!!

1 comment: